Life at Mentel
The quality of our service is equal to the quality of our people. We try to create an environment that people like to spend time in. And with many people here for over 10 years, we think that we’re on the right track!
by the numbers
Each team has its own weekly meeting.
5 23 32 average age
35% have kids
Frameworks we love
A Typical week
TEAM MEMBERS' MOTHER TONGUE
Laravel lover & cookie ninja
Let Tommy speak about his experience as a senior Php Web Developer at Mentel.
- Project you enjoyed the most? Truck Management Web App for a Petroleum Company. It was a large scale project that provided me an opportunity to learn Angular.
- What has changed since you were hired 3 years ago? Weekly billing cycles and custom time logging software.
- Your Mentel Moment? Participating in the 2017 Battle Royal under the Christmas tree.
- Any tip/wish for the future? Another refrigerator.
Why work for Mentel?
Keeping our employees happy is what make us a great place to work.
- Free Healthy food
- Free coffee, tea and snacks to keep you awake
- Healthcare & dental insurance
- Group RRSP
- Flexible hours
- Outstanding downtown location
- FREE Beer
Communication and Fun
At Mentel, our mission is to provide the best quality service possible while always communicating honestly and transparently. We’re constantly striving to do the right thing and have fun while working together as a team to achieve goals.Our VISION
At Mentel, everyday we apply constant and never ending improvement (CANI) when it comes to the quality of service and work environment in order to position ourselves as that great company that everyone wants to work with.Our VALUES
At Mentel, our values consist of three main pillars: Transparency, Communication and Fun. We believe that it’s only possible to provide great services if we communicate properly with transparency, and if we have fun working with them. Mentel can afford to choose the projects on which we want to work